Secure access: approver and end-user guides
Guidance for approvers who can create and administer secure access accounts and end users to whom approvers give access.
These guides are for secure access approvers and end users in:
- academy trusts
- further education colleges
- local authorities
Approvers can create and administer secure access accounts for end users in their organisations.
End users can log into the secure access website and access systems (applications) that the approver has given them access to.
The Department for Education uses secure access to give external users in education institutions and local authorities access to:
- COLLECT (Collections Online - Learners, Education, Children and Teachers)
- school to school (S2S)
- key to success (KtS) - for schools only
- Teacher Services (including the Database of Qualified Teachers)
- EFA Information Exchange
- Post-16 Portal
Published: 10 December 2013
Updated: 24 August 2016
- Added an end-user guide. Updated the approver guide, including updates to archiving an account, adding applications to an account, services available to local authorities and help page information.
- First published.
From: Department for Education