Research and analysis
Rubella: confirmed cases
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Rubella (German measles): guidance, data and analysis
- 1 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 14 July 2017, see all updates
Epidemiological data for rubella showing total laboratory confirmed cases in England and Wales.
These documents provide statistics for:
- notifications and confirmed cases of rubella by quarter in England and Wales from 2013 to 2017
- confirmed cases of measles, mumps and rubella in England and Wales from 2012 to 2013
- confirmed cases of rubella in England by region and age from 2012 to 2016
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 14 July 2017
- Added rubella notifications and confirmed cases between January and March 2017.
- Updated data up to end of 2016.
- Updated tables with data up to end of 2015.
- Updated to include data up to 3rd quarter 2015 (July to September).
- Updated data up to 2015.
- First published.