- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 5000 series: type airworthiness engineering regulations (TAE)
- 1 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 3 November 2016, see all updates
RA Withdrawn – Content duplicated in RA 5301, RA 5810 and Def Stan 05-10 Part 1.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 1 December 2014
Updated: 3 November 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/28.
- Issue 2 has been published under NAA 16/21.
- First published.