Regulatory Article (RA) 5604: flight clearance of non-production standard propulsion systems
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 5000 series: type airworthiness engineering regulations (TAE)
- First published:
- 1 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 3 November 2016, see all updates
RA covering the procedure for the clearance of aircraft engines for flight trials at a contractor's works and at a MOD airfield.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 1 December 2014
Updated: 3 November 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/28.
- Issue 2 has been published under NAA 16/21.
- First published.