- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 5000 series: type airworthiness engineering regulations (TAE)
- 19 January 2015
- Last updated:
- 25 August 2016, see all updates
RA covering the RPAS specific type airworthiness regulations.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 19 January 2015
Updated: 25 August 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/21.
- Issue 2 been published under NAA 16/05.
- First published.