Regulatory Article (RA) 4212: ground instructional aircraft and aero-engines, and the control of components used in simulators or as ground training aids
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 4000 series: continuing airworthiness engineering regulations (CAE)
- First published:
- 27 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 8 July 2016, see all updates
RA covering ground instructional aids and aero-engines.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 27 November 2014
Updated: 8 July 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/15.
- RA 4212 has been amended. Please note title of RA has also been changed.
- First published.