Regulatory Article (RA) 4101: aircraft cabin pressure testing, safety health environmental and fire precautions
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 4000 series: continuing airworthiness engineering regulations (CAE)
- 27 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 September 2016, see all updates
RA withdrawn see rationale.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 27 November 2014
Updated: 21 September 2016
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 16/25.
- This RA has been updated to Issue 2.
- First published.