Regulatory Article (RA) 4050: continuing airworthiness of remotely piloted air systems (RPAS)
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 4000 series: continuing airworthiness engineering regulations (CAE)
- First published:
- 27 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 12 April 2016, see all updates
RA covering the RPAS specific continuing airworthiness regulations.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 27 November 2014
Updated: 12 April 2016
- Issue 4 been published under NAA 16/05.
- RA 4050 has been updated. The document title has changed to: continuing airworthiness of remotely piloted air systems (RPAS)
- First published.