Regulatory Article (RA) 3261: aerodrome service
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- 4 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 2 November 2016, see all updates
RA covering provision of aerodrome service to air systems/vehicles on the movement area and air systems in the vicinity of the aerodrome.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 4 February 2015
Updated: 2 November 2016
- Issue 5 has been published under NAA 16/27.
- Issue 4 has been published under NAA 16/14.
- Issue 3 been published under NAA 15/37.
- Issue 2 has been published under NAA 15/15
- First published.