- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- 4 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 26 September 2017, see all updates
RA covering maintenance of accurate records of personnel and equipment, allowing analysis and exploitation of data to improve air safety.
The purpose of regulatory articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 4 February 2015
Updated: 26 September 2017
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 17/30.
- Issue 2 has been published under NAA 15/41.
- First published.