Regulatory Article (RA) 3100: air traffic management (ATM) approved organization scheme (AAOS)
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- 1 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 21 June 2017, see all updates
RA covering the process, validity and change conditions for organizations seeking application or continuance of AAOS approval.
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 1 December 2014
Updated: 21 June 2017
- Issue 4 has been published under NAA 17/18.
- Issue 3 has been published under NAA 15/17
- First published.