Pupil premium: allocations and conditions of grant 2016 to 2017
- Department for Education and Education Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations to local authorities paid outside of the local government finance settlement 2016 to 2017
- First published:
- 17 December 2015
- Last updated:
- 26 August 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Pupil premium funding allocations and conditions of grant for the financial year 2016 to 2017.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 28.8MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 183KB
We calculate final funding allocation tables using:
- January 2016 school census data
- looked-after children numbers from the March 2015 children looked-after return (also known as SSDA903)
The ‘Pupil premium 2016 to 2017: conditions of grant’ show the conditions that academies and local authorities must meet to receive the pupil premium.
Read more guidance on the pupil premium, including how schools should spend it and how we hold them accountable.
Watch a short video on pupil premium funding for answers to some of the most common questions about pupil premium funding from academies and free schools.
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils.
Published: 17 December 2015
Updated: 26 August 2016
- Updated the conditions of grant to include dates of payments of pupil premium grant to academies and free schools.
- Updated both pupil premium final allocation tables.
- Added 2016 to 2017 pupil premium allocations.
- First published.