PHE bulletin: 29 June 2015
Includes: new meningococcal disease vaccine programmes, new STI figures and national screening programme recommendations.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015156 PDF, 215KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Highlights for this bulletin include:
- new vaccine programmes protecting against meningococcal disease
- PHE study finds Ebola virus mutated slower than first thought
- end of life care improves
- reconfiguration of PHE regions and centres goes live
- PHE publishes child health profiles 2015
- national screening programme recommendations
- alcohol-related hospital admissions decrease among under 18s
- reducing high smoking rates among patients in mental health units
- new STI figures show rapid increases among gay men