Pet travel: non-commercial declaration

You must fill in this form to confirm that you won't sell or transfer the pet dog, cat, ferret or assistance dog to a new owner in the UK.



You can fill in this form if you’re one of the following:

  • the owner
  • a person with written permission from the owner to bring the animal to the UK

The person that travels with the animal must keep this declaration with them.