Pay and work rights complaints: third parties

Complaint form for reporting information relating to the national minimum wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.

This publication was withdrawn on

This document is out of date. See the current complaints form.


Pay and work rights complaints: form for third parties

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form where you have concerns about:

  • an employment agency
  • working time limits (48 hour working week)
  • national minimum wage
  • minimum wage when working in farming or agriculture

If you are making a complaint on your own behalf, please complete the form for individuals.

Published 1 April 2015