Pay and work rights complaints: individuals
This publication was withdrawn on
This document is out of date. See the current complaints form.
Use this form to report information about the national minimum wage, employment agencies, gangmasters or working hours.
PDF, 154KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you’ve concerns about:
- an employment agency
- working time limits (working more than 48 hours a week)
- the national minimum wage
- the minimum wage when working in farming or agriculture
You don’t have to give your name or any other details to fill in the form.
If you’re making a complaint on behalf of someone else, please fill in the form for third-parties.
Published: 1 April 2015
Updated: 9 August 2016
- The online form is temporarily withdrawn for functional updates.
- An online forms service is now available.
- First published.