Quality assurance (QA) visits are carried out by the Public Health England screening quality assurance service (SQAS).
The evidence for this report comes from:
- routine monitoring data collected by the NHS screening programmes
- data and reports from external organisations
- evidence submitted by the provider(s), commissioner and external organisations
- information collected during pre-review visits to Bicester Health Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, and Specsavers, Banbury on 18 January 2018
- information shared with the SQAS (South) as part of the visit process