Poland: notice of marriage form

A notice of marriage form for British nationals seeking to marry in Poland.


Poland: notice of marriage form

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Customers who wish to marry in Poland must post notice at a notary public in Poland by completing this form and having it legalised.

For use with a Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) application only. Please follow the advice on the Getting married abroad page before completing this form.

Published 16 October 2015