Notice 104: ATA and CPD Carnets
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: alphabetical order, Import and export notices: numerical order, and International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 1 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 4 November 2016, see all updates
This notice explains how Admission Temporaire/Temporary Admission and Carnet de Passages en Douane carnets can be used when exporting goods or claiming relief under Temporary Admission.
This notice cancels and replaces notice 104 (January 2014), details of any changes to the previous version can be found in paragraph 1.2 of this notice.
Published: 1 August 2014
Updated: 4 November 2016
- Section on how to get a CPD carnet has been updated.
- Notice updated in section 2.5 to have additional countries which are Brazil and Indonesia as countries that accept ATA carnets.
- Tariff Classification Service contact email included.
- First published.