Projects granted during 2015 that have a primary purpose of regulatory use / toxicity.
PDF, 456KB, 69 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document outlines the projects granted under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 during 2015 with a primary purpose of protection of regulatory use / toxicity.
The following projects were granted:
- polyclonal antibody, normal serum and antigen production (antibody, serum, antigen)
- testing of veterinary immunological (vaccines, potency, veterinary)
- non-regulatory studies (non-regulatory, validation, methodology, development)
- the development of novel and improved viral poultry vaccines (poultry viral vaccines)
- testing of veterinary immunologicals (vaccines, potency, veterinary)
- ex-vivo modelling of cellular pharmaco-metabolism (cell preservation, hypothermia)
- detection of genotoxic substances (genotoxicity, mutation, DNA damage)
- in vivo DMPK/ ADME profiling and screening in rodent models (metabolism, absorption, distribution, excretion, pharmacokinetics)
- metabolism of chemicals (chemical, REACH, residues, metabolism)
- development of veterinary pharmaceuticals (veterinary, safety, residues, efficacy)
- pharmacokinetics of pharmaceuticals (pharmaceutical, absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion)
- novel delivery systems for pharmaceutical agents (pharmacokinetics, bioavailability, tolerability)
- safety pharmacology (safety, pharmacology, telemetry, regulatory)
- safety pharmacology assessments (safety pharmacology)
- environmental toxicology and metabolic fate (environment, safety, pollution, chemical, pharmaceutical)
- pyrogen testing (pyrogen testing, rabbit)
- toxicological evaluation of novel therapeutics (toxicology, dose range finding, safety, side effects, carcinogenicity)
- toxicology of pharmaceuticals (pharmaceutical, toxicology, safety, preclinical, non-clinical)
- toxicology of chemicals (chemical, toxicology, REACH)