Department of Health: Honours nomination form and guidance
Form and guidance to nominate someone who works in the health and care sector for a New Year or Queen's Birthday Honour.
The New Year Honours list and the Queen’s Birthday Honours list acknowledge people who have made a difference in their field of work or community – people who have gone that extra mile.
We usually consider nominations for the New Year Honours list around February every year, and for the Queen’s Birthday Honours around July. But you can send a nomination at any time.
Department of Health
For help and guidance on your nomination contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 24 June 2013
Updated: 22 June 2016
- Updated to call for nominations for the Queen's Birthday Honours 2017.
- Updated to call for nominations for New Year's Honours 2017.
- Updated to call for Queen's Birthday Honours nominations 2016.
- Updated to call for nominations for New Year's Honours 2016.
- Updated to call for Queen's birthday nominations
- First published.
From: Department of Health