Find out which mortgage providers and lenders accept printed tax summaries.
These lenders accept either:
- a copy of your tax calculation (SA302) printed from your HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) online account
- a tax calculation printed from commercial software used to submit returns
The lenders will also need a tax year overview, which you can print from your HMRC online account.
Always check with the lender or mortgage provider what they require as evidence of your income.
The lenders on this list have agreed to accept tax calculations and tax year overviews that customers, or their agents or accountants, have printed themselves.
Published: 9 August 2016
Updated: 15 November 2017
- Paragon Bank PLC has been added to the list.
- 3 entries added to the list - Atom Bank, Principality Building Society and Vida Homeloans.
- Market Harborough Building Society added to the list.
- Tesco Bank added to list
- HSBC added to list
- First published.