MMR for all: general leaflet
This leaflet explains the measles mumps rubella (MMR) vaccine for all ages.
PDF, 243KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This leaflet explains:
- signs and symptoms of measles, mumps and rubella
- who is eligible for the vaccine
- the importance of having the correct, complete doses of MMR
- you can get MMR vaccination at any age, especially if you are not sure if you have had it
- the importance of calling ahead to the GP or clinic if you suspect you have measles
Health and Social Care Publications orderline
Health and Social Care Publications
PO Box 777
Contact form https://www.orderline....
Telephone: 0300 123 1002
Copies of most printed publications can now be ordered online. Login to register and place your order.