Military aircraft structural airworthiness advisory group (MASAAG) documents
Supporting documentation concerning structural integrity of military aircraft, including papers originating from the MASAAG.
PDF, 203KB, 36 pages
PDF, 2.06MB, 213 pages
PDF, 55.8KB, 9 pages
PDF, 266KB, 44 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 29KB
These documents are related to the certification area of the Military Aviation Authority (MAA):
- MASAAG paper 104: recommendations for the future shape of the ageing aircraft structural audit
- MASAAG paper 105: reardown inspections, guidance and best practice
- MASAAG paper 106: repair assessment programme for military transport aircraft
- MASAAG paper 109: guidance for aircraft operational loads measurement programmes
- MASAAG paper 116: widespread fatigue damage in military aircraft
- MASAAG paper 118; the interaction of corrosion and fatigue in aircraft structures
- MASAAG paper 122: development of a protocol for acceptance of new NDT capability in the air domain
- MASAAG Paper 123: development, validation, verification and certification of structural health monitoring systems for military aircraft
- Index of historic papers produced by the MASAAG
Should you require access to any papers listed in the index of historic papers produced by the MASAAG, please provide details of your request to MAA-Cert-Structures@mod.uk.
Published: 10 February 2015
Updated: 13 June 2016
- MASAAG paper 123: development, validation, verification and certification of structural health monitoring systems for military aircraft has been updated to issue 2a.
- MASAAG papers removed for review by the document owner.
- First published.