MCERTS: performance standard for continuous ambient air quality monitoring systems
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Monitoring emissions to air, land and water (MCERTS), Waste and recycling, and Business and the environment
- First published:
- 1 July 2012
- Last updated:
- 28 June 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
This document sets out the performance standard for equipment that monitors pollution in the ambient air.
Ref: LIT 7050 PDF, 707KB, 37 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document sets out the performance standard for equipment that monitors pollution in the ambient air (by this we mean the air that we breathe). It covers: nitrogen oxides, sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, particulate matter and VOCs.
Published: 1 July 2012
Updated: 28 June 2016
- Updated document June 2016
- Attachment has been updated.
- Document amended in line with the updated BS EN series of standards for NOx, SO2, O3 and CO.
- First published.