How to get help and advice about the learning records service.
PDF, 267KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Telephone: 0345 602 2589
When emailing the LRS Service Desk, adhere to the “Data encryption and Passphrase guidance.
From the 1 January 2017, the Naming and Approvals Committee (NAC) intends to remove any link to the MIAP domain. Web Service Users, organisations who access LRS via their own MI system, will see an error if the organisation is still using the old domain. Please take immediate action and replace the MIAP domain with a non-MIAP URL. For more information go to LRS: replacement of the MIAP domain (August 2016).
Service desk opening hours:
|08:00 - 18:00||Monday to Friday|
|08:00 - 18:00||Christmas Eve|
|08:00 - 13:00||New Year’s Eve|
The service desk is closed on Saturday, Sunday and on English public holidays (inc Christmas and New Year’s Day).
If you have any queries out of hours please email us at email@example.com
Contact the communications team if you wish to:
- notify us of a correction required on the website
- have a suggestion
- raise a query about this website
- request a copy of the LRS logos
- form part of a user group for testing improvements to the LRS organisation portal
Please send all written correspondence to the postal address listed below.
Learning Records Service Business Support Team,
Education and Skills Funding Agency,
Please ensure you pay the correct postal charges when sending documents to the Learning Records Service.
The price of postage depends on:
- size and weight of your item
- when you want your item to arrive
- if you wish to track your item or get confirmation delivery
We will reject and return post if the correct postal charge(s) is not paid.
The LRS is part of the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the information it holds can be requested from the main SFA page under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please use the form to submit any questions about the service to the customer helpdesk. They will respond to your query within five working days.
Published: 26 February 2014
Updated: 13 October 2017
- New version of Data encryption and password guidance sheet for all users uploaded on 13 October 2017.
- Editorial message added to page on 9 March 2017.
- New version of Data encryption and passphrase guidance sheet to all users uploaded on 20 January 2017.
- Important information notice added to detail section of the page on 8 December 2016.
- New document - Data encryption and passphrase guidance sheet o all users - uploaded on 25 November 2016.
- New Service desk hours announced on Monday 1 December 2014.
- Minor editorial changes made to page on Thursday 6 March 2014
- First published.