Business tax – form

International Tax: UK - USA Double Taxation Convention (Form US-Company)

Use form US-Company (SI 2002 Number 2848) to claim relief or repayment of Income Tax.



Use form US-Company if you are a US Company, Mutual Fund, Pension Scheme, Charitable Organisation or Trust receiving interest or royalties arising in the UK, to claim Income Tax relief at source and repayment.