Business tax – form

International Tax: UK - Spain Double Taxation Convention (Form Spain-Company)

Use form Spain-Company (SI 1976 Number 1919) to apply for relief or repyament of UK Income Tax.



Use form Spain-Company to apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax and to claim repayment of UK Income Tax.