International Tax: UK - Ireland Double Taxation Convention (form Ireland-Company)

Use form Ireland-Company (SI 1976 Number 2151 and Protocols) to claim relief from UK Income Tax.


UK - Ireland Double Taxation Convention (form Ireland-Company)

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


For use by a company or concern, who are resident in Ireland receiving:

  • interest
  • royalties
  • other income arising in the UK

There are also accompanying notes to help you fill in the form.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 29 July 2017 + show all updates
  1. Parts 4. and 9. have been updated in the notes to reflect the change of HMRC address.

  2. Phone number and contact details have been updated.

  3. First published.