Business tax – form

International Tax: UK - Canada Double Taxation Convention (Form Canada - Company)

Use form Canada - Company (SI 1980 Number 709 and Protocols) to apply for relief or repayment from UK Income Tax.



Use form Canada - Company to apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax and to claim repayment of UK Income Tax.