International tax: sections 757 to 767 Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005 (Form EU Interest and Royalties)

Use this form to claim tax back if you run a company that's based outside the UK but in the EU, and to apply to have interest paid without tax taken off.


International Tax: claim back tax paid on EU interest and royalties

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form where a company, or a permanent establishment of a company, in another member state of the EU receives interest or royalties from an ‘associated company’ in the UK to claim repayment of UK Income Tax or to apply for relief at source.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 28 March 2018 + show all updates
  1. The address for sending your application or claim has been updated.

  2. Contact web address and telephone numbers updated

  3. First published.