Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake: user guidance
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Vaccine uptake guidance and the latest coverage data
- 21 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 7 July 2017, see all updates
Guidance for uploading HPV vaccination information on to NHAIS using Open Exeter and viewing HPV vaccination coverage data.
Ref: PHE gateway no. 2017162 PDF, 567KB, 23 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance outlines how to access Open Exeter, how to upload HPV vaccination data from both Child Health Information Systems and GP systems, and how to view and download HPV vaccination coverage data for ongoing monitoring.
This document updates and amalgamates previous guidance on uploading HPV vaccination data for inclusion in young women’s cervical screening records on the National Health Applications and Infrastructure Services (NHAIS) system using the Open Exeter interface.
Published: 21 November 2014
Updated: 7 July 2017
- Latest user guidance relating to HPV vaccination data and NHAIS using Open Exeter. The ImmForm user guide has been removed as it is being revised.
- HPV vaccine uptake user guidance udpated for 2015 to 2016.
- Updated user guidance giving detail on new method of collecting data.
- First published.