These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
- details the types and quantities of materials and waste that will be generated within each community forum area (CFA) during construction and operation of Phase One of HS2
- details the quantity of surplus excavated material and waste that will require off-site disposal to landfill
- describes the locations for sustainable placement of inert surplus excavated material
- outlines local policy and environmental baseline information (waste arisings and waste infrastructure capacity data) for the local areas along the route of Phase One of HS2
- lists projected landfill capacity data and a schedule of developments for use in the cumulative effects assessment
Further documents are also available:
Some of the information in our reports been grouped according to CFA. A map depicting each CFA along the route is available in the Introduction to the environmental statement.
*[CFA]: Community Forum Area
*[CFAs]: Community Forum Areas
*[HS2]: High Speed Two