Analysis which has informed the ecology assessment for Phase One of HS2.
These documents have been published as part of the HS2 Phase One environmental statement for the route between London and the West Midlands. The environmental statement was produced to accompany the HS2 Phase One hybrid Bill.
This appendix includes:
- details of bat trapping and radio-tracking work undertaken
- baseline data for amphibians, reptiles and birds
- baseline data for designated sites, habitat surveys, and plants
- baseline data for otters, water voles, hazel dormice and bats
- baseline data for terrestrial invertebrates, aquatic macro-invertebrates and fish
- local/parish level ecological effects
- details of the work undertaken to consider the likely significant environmental effects of Phase One of HS2 on the Chiltern Beechwoods Special Area of Conservation and the South West London Waterbodies Special Protection Area
- maps illustrating the ecological baseline data
Related HS2 Phase One environmental statement documents
Further documents are also available: