Form LOC013: Get a certificate to show your bankruptcy has ended

Use this form to apply for a 'certificate of discharge' to prove that your bankruptcy and restrictions have ended.


I wish to apply for my certificate of discharge

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Read the notes on the form before filling it in.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 March 2014
Last updated 15 June 2022 + show all updates
  1. Uploaded a new version of LOC013 - with updated fees information.

  2. Updated to remove incorrect address information.

  3. First published.