Business tax – form

Gambling duties: apply to be included on the Gaming Duty Register (GD57)

Use the online form to register partnership details when you apply to be included on on the Gaming Duty Register.



To give details of the partners to include in the Gaming Duty Register, you can either:

  • use the online form (sign in to, or set up a Government Gateway accountt)
  • fill in the form on-screen, print it off and post it to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

If you use the online form, you’ll get a reference number. You can use this to track the progress of your form.

Before you start using the postal form

If you’re using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so you should gather all your information together before you start to fill it in.

Excise Notice 453: Gaming Duty
Guidance on what casino operators need to know about Gaming Duty.

Gaming Duty application for registration (GD56)
Use form GD56 to apply for inclusion on the gaming duty register.

Notification of premises (GD58)
Use form GD58 to notify HMRC of premises to be included in or removed from your entry on the Gaming Duty Register.

Application for group treatment for Gaming Duty purposes (GD60)
Use form GD60 to set up a new gaming duty group, or to disband a group altogether.

You must register online for Remote Gaming Duty.

you must send your returns online for Remote Gaming Duty.