Form N9A: Offer to pay money you owe to a claimant

Tell a claimant that you admit all or part of a claim, and make an offer to pay.


Ffurflen addefiad (swm penodol) / Form of admission (Specified amount)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


If you only admit to part of a claim, you’ll also need to fill in Form N9 B: Make a defence or counterclaim: specified amount.

You might find it useful to read the ‘Notes for defendant’ on Form N1: Make a claim against a person or organisation.

Read more about money claims.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2014
Last updated 26 June 2018 + show all updates
  1. Added a large print (20pt) version of Form N9A.

  2. First published.