Form N463PC: Ask the Planning Court to urgently consider a claim for a judicial review

Use this form to ask the Planning Court to urgently consider starting a judicial review.


Judicial review application for urgent consideration

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You must file your application with the claim, Form N461PC: Judicial review claim form (Planning Court).

You can also read detailed legal guidance on bringing a judicial review case in the Administrative Court.

Find out more about the Planning Court.

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2014