Form D80A: Statement in support of an application for divorce or (judicial) separation on the ground of adultery

Give details of your spouse’s adultery to support your application to separate or legally end your marriage or civil partnership.


Datganiad i gefnogi ysgariad/ymwahaniad (cyfreithiol) - godineb / Statement in support of divorce/(judicial) separation - adultery

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You can’t apply to dissolve a civil partnership on the ground of adultery.

Submit this form with Form D84.

There are 4 other types of Form D80:

Find out more about separating, divorcing or ending a civil partnership.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 April 2014