Form D11: Apply to the court for an interim order within your divorce, dissolution or (judicial) separation proceedings

Make a general application (an 'application notice') within the proceedings.


Application notice

Rhybudd o gais / Application notice

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You’ll have to pay a court fee depending on what you’re asking the court to do. For example:

  • give permission to issue a divorce petition without a marriage certificate
  • make an order within existing proceedings
  • make directions in existing proceedings
  • adjourn a hearing

Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.

Find out more about separating, divorcing or ending a civil marriage.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 June 2016
Last updated 21 January 2021 + show all updates
  1. Revised form uploaded.

  2. First published.