Foreword: 3000 series (ATM) regulatory articles
- Ministry of Defence and Military Aviation Authority
- Part of:
- 3000 series: air traffic management regulations (ATM)
- First published:
- 17 November 2014
- Last updated:
- 26 October 2016, see all updates
Introductory statement for the 3000 series (ATM) regulatory articles. Produced by the Military Aviation Authority (MAA).
The purpose of Regulatory Articles (RA) is to provide the framework of policy, rules, directives, standards, processes and the associated direction, advice and guidance, which governs military aviation activity and against which air safety is assessed. The regulator develops regulations in response to applicable UK law, MOD needs, legal changes and recommendations resulting from both assurance or investigation functions.
Published: 17 November 2014
Updated: 26 October 2016
- Issue 6 has been published under NAA 16/26.
- Issue 5 has been published under NAA 15/13
- First published.