Forestry Commission agent authority form: non RDPE

Use this form to tell the Forestry Commission that you give an agent or representative authority to submit an application or manage an agreement on your behalf.



You cannot use this form for Countryside Stewardship or older, legacy grant schemes such as EWGS. See this agent authority form instead.

Use this form to authorise an agent to act on behalf of a funding applicant or agreement holder.

You can submit this form if an agent is acting on your behalf for the following funding schemes and agreements:

  • Woodland Creation Planning Grant
  • Woodland Carbon Fund
  • HS2 Woodland Fund

If you are applying for Countryside Stewardship you should use the Rural Payments service to set the appropriate permission levels for the agent. See this guide to setting permissions in Rural Payments for further information.

Published 1 November 2017