- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Health Protection Report: latest infection reports
- 10 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 14 July 2017, see all updates
Reporting of general outbreaks of foodborne illness week by week including organism and number of people ill.
An outbreak is an incident in which two or more people, thought to have a common exposure, experience a similar illness or proven infection (at least one of them having been ill).
A general outbreak is an outbreak affecting members of more than one household or residents of an institution.
For previous data see the archive of older reports.
Published: 10 March 2017
Updated: 14 July 2017
- Uploaded HPR 11(24) report.
- HPR 11(20) report uploaded
- HPR 11(17) report uploaded
- HPR 11(14) report uploaded
- First published.