Register a single alternative inspection location (AD02)

Use this form to tell Companies House of a SAIL address where your company's records will be held.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of an alternative inspection location for your company’s records.

It takes longer to process paper forms sent to us by post.

Use the online service to update your information as quickly as possible.

Published 23 September 2014
Last updated 6 March 2015 + show all updates
  1. Online filing option added

  2. First published.