Change location of company records to registered office (AD04)

Use this form to tell Companies House which company records are returning to the registered office.



This form can be used to file a change to the location of company records to the company’s registered office.

It is easier and quicker to file your AD04 online.

Published 23 September 2014
Last updated 30 June 2016 + show all updates
  1. Form version 7 uploaded
  2. New version 6.0 uploaded compliant with legal changes implemented on 6 April 2016
  3. Online filing option added
  4. First published.