Elect to keep register of secretaries information on the central register (EH03)

Use this form to keep information from register of secretaries on the central register.



This form can be used to notify Companies House of an election to keep information from your register of secretaries on the central (or public) register.

It is easier and quicker to file your form online

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 size paper.

Published 30 June 2016