EU Settlement Scheme: frontier workers and their family members

Frontier workers are EU, EEA and Swiss citizens who work in the UK but live elsewhere. This guidance details their and their family members’ right to live in the UK after EU exit.



This guidance provides information for EU, EEA and Swiss frontier workers and their non-EEA citizen family members to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Published 29 March 2019