Ebola virus disease: managing patients who require assessment in primary care
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Ebola virus disease: clinical management and guidance and Ebola virus: UK government response
- 2 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 13 February 2015, see all updates
Guidance for clinical staff in primary care, including GP surgeries, out of hours centres and walk in centres, on assessing patients for Ebola.
Information for primary care on managing patients who require assessment for Ebola virus disease.
Video: managing a patient who requires Ebola assessment in primary care
Published: 2 September 2014
Updated: 13 February 2015
- Updated guidance.
- Updated guidance with new fever threshold and patient transfer to hospital.
- Revised version (v3) uploaded.
- Updated with current links within the document.
- First published.