Ebola: public health questions and answers
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Ebola virus disease: clinical management and guidance and Ebola virus: UK government response
- 8 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 9 October 2015, see all updates
Factsheets about transmission and what Public Health England is doing to protect public health.
PDF, 245KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Factsheets explaining how Ebola is transmitted and the public health response to the outbreak in West Africa in 2014 and 2015. They are provided in Q&A (question and answer) format.
Members of the public can get more information and advice about Ebola from NHS Choices.
See the full government response to the outbreak.
Published: 8 August 2014
Updated: 9 October 2015
- Added public health questions and answers, October 2015.
- Updated to reflect the fact there has been a UK case.
- Updated questions and answers, as of November 2014.
- Updated questions and answers.
- First published.