- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Ebola virus disease: clinical management and guidance and Ebola virus: UK government response
- 13 August 2014
- Last updated:
- 13 February 2015, see all updates
Guidelines for people carrying out cleaning procedures associated with suspected and confirmed cases of Ebola (excluding healthcare settings).
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2014438 PDF, 123KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document provides guidance on:
- precautions to be taken by people carrying out cleaning procedures associated with suspected and confirmed cases of Ebola
- actions to take after the suspected case of Ebola has been assessed
Published: 13 August 2014
Updated: 13 February 2015
- Updated guidance.
- Updated version (22 December v5), local health protection team section added.
- Updated guidance (2 December, v4): chlorine concentrations for cleaning have been corrected.
- Updated guidance with details on disposal of waste water from cases.
- Updated guidance available.
- PDF updated.
- First published.